Using the Chapel requires a 2-hour training session with Regent IT. Email [email protected] to book a session. Using the Chapel without proper training is not allowed.
Switch account to Regent College on the top right and click Creator Studio
Live Streaming -> Events, then New live event on the top right
- Enter title, set date/time, and enter description
- Choose whether the event is public (shown on our public YouTube site), unlisted (you distribute the link via email), or private (inaccessible, useful for recording for later use)
- Advanced settings:
- Choose whether to enable chat, comments, promotion (where it is shown on the YouTube channel)
- If you enable chat and want Q&A to interact with the online audience you should choose Stream optimizations "Low-latency"
- If you want your public event to be unavailable after the event then enable "Automatically make archive unlisted once the stream has ended"
- Do not enable "Automatically start the event when you start sending data". The Chapel camera is always sending data.
- When you are ready click "Create event" on the top right
After creating the event you should use the SlingStudio.
Directly streaming to YouTube from the camera has stability and audio sync issues.
The below is for reference only.
- Upload a thumbnail picture
- Use "Reusable stream key" and select "Chapel Camera (1080p)"
- Click the "Live Control Room" tab on the top
- Ensure Stream Status is GOOD. If not, reboot the camera and wait 3-5 minutes.
- Click Preview
Click OK to confirm you want to preview
Start the Preview
Shortly before your event is ready to start, click Start Streaming
Confirm you want to start streaming the event (once you start and stop the event is over. It cannot be restarted. If you accidentally stop the event you have to create a new one.)
Always monitor the health of your stream. The camera may give you "OK" stream status from time to time. Only reboot it if it has been "BAD" for several minutes.
When your event is over click "Stop Streaming" and then click "OK" to confirm.