Connecting to the Projector
Connect Wireless Mac with AirPlay
- Connect your Mac to the utgr Wi-Fi network.
- Note: only Regent staff and faculty have access to the utgr network. Please contact the IT Help Desk at least 3 days in advance if you would like to set up a guest lecturer with AirPlay.
- Turn on the projector (see Using the Projector Remote).
- Press "2" on the keypad to select HDMI 2. The Chapel Apple TV welcome screen should be displayed.
- On your Mac, click the AirPlay icon in the menu bar. [See image below]
- Select Chapel.
- If this is your first time displaying in the Chapel you will be prompted to input a four-digit code displayed on the projector screen.
- Your display should now be mirrored!
Note on AirPlay compatibility: If you don’t see the AirPlay status menu in your menu bar, your Mac may not support it. To find out if it does, click on the Apple icon, select “System Preferences”, and then click “Displays.” If there’s no checkbox for “Show mirroring options in the menu bar when available”, then your Mac doesn’t support AirPlay. Please try the "PC via AirPlay" instructions below using Ditto.
Airplay/Mirroring Options icon on MacOS